Saturday, August 16, 2008

Trippin' the LIVEmines: STING, Demolition Man/Live in Italy [1993]

1. Demolition Man [5:28]

2. King of Pain [Live] [7:20]

3. Shape of My Heart [Live] [4:31]

4. Love Is Stronger Than Justice [Live] [7:29]

5. It's Probably Me [Live] [6:18]

6. A Day in the Life [Live] [4:06]


4 comments:

Jenny said...

I can't seem to hear/download the "King of Pain" track...could you help?

Thank you for posting this!!!

Jenny

McDoC said...

Hi Jenny, i will re-upload that track in a few days as I am not home yet. But there's another option since the rapidshare link is still active, you can click Sting's image and you can download the whole Demolition Man/Live in Italy CD. All the tracks are great anyway. Hope you also check out my Evo-XR Remixes Blog. THANKS!!!

Jenny said...

Coolio, thanks mcdoc...I'll grab the whole thing! Thanks for sharing!

McDoC said...

You're welcome Jenny. :)